Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 22 October 2015

DAY 22 of 31DOH - NEW RELEASE AT SLS

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg

I hope you are hopping through the list !
 You should have arrived here from Airless Chambers
and next is Dream In Darkness.
 If you have arrived here by chance, do go back to Terra and the start -
 and find out about the prizes you might win!



You will find the full list on my side bar...

Now would you like to win my completed 31DOH Album?
If so follow the link here


I will be putting all the names from the linky and email in my hat on October 30th!



You may notice that I have used quite a few SLSLINES images in my album...
today is SLSLines NEW RELEASE day...




Today I want to spotlight this super new image from SLSLines

This is Sugar Skull - one of several new skull images.

I spent a lovely evening colouring it with Promarkers...


This is not going in the album - it is really a sneaky peek of something on my work table at the moment...watch this space to see what I do do with it...


You will find other SLS New Release makes here
Do have a look at the gorgeous SLSLines images...and
don't forget the 'BOO!' Challenge at SLSLines..


My box album is getting so fat I have had to widen the spine!!
He He Hee!

So here's my new spine...it uses the fabulous Spider Girl image from
 A Day for Daisies
Yellow card, Ripe persimmon distress, paper from Pixel Scrappers, Promarkers - and a spider...



The following picture shows the extra space inside which will help accommodate all the insides!!



My original plan for Spider Girl was a trio of ATCs...I coloured three images with Promarkers with different coloured hair...The photos don't show them too well but each image had layers of colour added to the hair...As you can see I used one image above - but the others are here...

Just trimmed, distressed and matted on a scrap from my stash - plus some hairy ribbon
I will add these to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 181,
 Funky Coloured Hair for October 21




Happy Hopping!














11 comments:

  1. Great tags - love the colours/colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan you are such a fabulous artist. This has been an amazing journey watching daily your creations. Thank you for this fabulous experience. I Love the new skully and your album is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome release at SLS and love that beautiful image from ADFD, so delicant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous new sugar skull and I love how you've colored it. WOW! That's getting to be one BIG BOOK! WooHoo! Love that spider girl. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a big spider - guess he has to be to take care of a big album.
    the sugar skull is colored so great.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Spider Girl image from ADFD. I think she looks great in all three color incarnations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You HAVE been busy! I'd love a pair of earrings like these

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fangtastic share today, that album of yours is bristling with faBOOlousness and love skellie heeheeehheeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!! love the sugar skull.. AWESOME!!! Thanks for the sneak peak. Love the spider girl on the spin of your book... and the additional tags... So much to look at as usual! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great makes, as always. Your ATCs are perfect for our funky colored hair challenge. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.