Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 18 July 2015

Friday's Challenge at Catch the Bug...

Usually by now I am well on with my Christmas cards - Not this Year!
I thought it was a good opportunity to add 7 cards to my box...and this is the last one...

Thanks you for giving my festive card making a kickstart!


Anyway the Friday Challenge is Freebie plus a present


The present needs to be picked from here...





I am going to choose Flower Image Button...

The Image - well I was hoping to find the Rudolph Freebie, but couldn't!
So I looked through my images and found Reindeer Block
I coloured this with Promarkers, added it to a Kraft card base,
 matted with some DP out of my stash...


I then added a Stickles for a shiny nose, a festive button and flowers for the berries...



Happy Christmas Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful reindeer card and glad to hear the challenge gave you a jump start on holiday cards. Thank you for your entry into Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever of you to use the rosebuds as berries for the challenge, love the shiny nose too. Thanks for playing along with us at Quirky Crafts and good luck in the voting.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Susan. Love what you have created with this Bugaboo image. Thanks for joining the Christmas in July Challenge week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done such a nice job on this fun card. I LOVE his nose! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch The Bug Challenges for Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.