Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 20 July 2015

Crafting From The Heart Challenge #69


Moving on to our next  CHALLENGE #69 "always anything goes"

We have two fantastic sponsors for you... 


Today I have made two 'double gate fold' cards - this used to be one of my favourite folds but I have not made one recently!
The base is a strip taken from a 12 by 12, scored at 2, 4, 8 and 10 inches.
The height depends on the image I add...


This is the first one using Lacy Sunshine's Buttercup Butterfly Buggmee coloured with an assortment of markers - Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers. 
This card is 6 inches high.


I used nesting dies to cut the shapes with which to mat the base.




The yellow card is handmade paper from India...the butterfly paper is a magazine freebie.
The tag is also from that magazine and the flower is an upcycled embellishment from my stash. The Butterfly charm is also something I had in my embelly box!


I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge T is for talisman


My second card uses Drawn with Character Birthday Elephant holding a cupcake, coloured with Promarkers.
This card is 5 inches high.

 I used circular nesting dies and the SU cupcake punch. All the DP was from my stash...


I then saw another Drawn with Character image and couldn't resist it...


I just made a very simple card using paper-piecing. I thought this pink corrugated paper could be the bacon and I printed the image out on desert sand neenah, white and yellow card. I cut out the original image on Neenah using a scalloped die and attached this to a Kraft card base. I then cut our the white, yolk and bacon adding the yolk with a dimensional.
Finally I added googly eyes...


Look forward to seeing your makes in #69!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. The image is a cutie and I love your colouring. this fold is one of my favourites to use too as it is so versatile and can be dressed up or down. I love the little charm you found in your stash. Thankyou for fluttering by #35. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the flower and your beautiful Butterfly charm! Thanks for your entry into Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge this week!
    Guest Designer Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.