Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 17 July 2015

Christmas in July again

Usually by now I am well on with my Christmas cards - Not this Year!
I thought it was a good opportunity to add 7 cards to my box...and so far I am up to 5...

Wednesday's Challenge was Humor plus Bingo

I started with this amusing Bugaboo stamp coloured with Promarkers and sparkle
Scene It Christmas Sheep. I cut it out using a nesting die.


Then there was the Bingo element...


I went for Bugaboo Image, Funny Sentiment and Sparkley...


 I will link this to the Wednesday Challenge!

AAAAiiiiAAAAHH!  I have run out of printer ink - so Thursday's card cannot use a Bugaboo image - hope I can get some cartridges before the end of today...!!

Anyway Thursday's Challenge is a Photo Challenge


When I lived in Australia it always amused me to see
 Frosty the Snowman in strong sunlight!!

Anyway here's my card... I found some Christmas rose and mistletoe paper in my stash to place behind the palm tree die negative, cut in textured Kraft cardstock.
The card base is cream.
I used the same paper to stamp my snowman using SU's Cold Play. The sunhat came from SU's Garden From the Heart. I used Promarkers to add a touch of colour.



I added torn gold paper for the sand and printed the words with individual letter stamps on the Christmas paper.



I will submit this to the Thursday Challenge!
I also noticed that 52 Christmas Throwdown has a Colour Challenge


Well I think my favourite Christmas colours are red and orange - and I love this paper...so I will submit this to 52 Christmas Throwdown


Happy Christmas Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. A very cute and cheerful card, just darling! Thanks for preparing for Christmas with us at Bugaboo, good luck in the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July Challenges love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowman! What a great hat! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards for this weeks Christmas in July challenge are terrific!
    Thank you so much for playing along with our Christmas in July challenges. We hope you join us for our new challenges this week - promise we won't be short on inspiration!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.