Pages

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Happy little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies - August Challenge



I have used a white card blank base layered with a number of die cut pieces - three stitched squares, followed by a shape cut by Tonic ATC Collection dies and then the red flourish (cut into two parts.)


Finally I added some flower embellishments.


I also made an ATC using some of the Tonic dies and scraps from my worktable:


The butterfly stamp is from Happy Little Stampers Butterfly Birthday stamped on a scrap of 'bleeding tissue' background.



This is Day 221 of my 'Year of ATCs'.




Hope I will see your make in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!






5 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, I need to check out those Tonic ATC dies
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the combination of dies and your beautiful layout! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and ATC..Love all the dies you have used..wonderful!!! Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your dies Susan with both the card and the ACT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful combination of dies and colors! Those little flower embellishments are the perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!