Pages

Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark Challenge


Here's my Make Your Mark in March card...for the Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More


I started with one of those card blanks from The Works - already die cut with Happy Birthday.
(I went in again and couldn't find any more!!)
I masked off a rectangle with a post-it note around the sentiment and then stamped three bees with Memento Sweet Plum - the stamp is from Craftstash -
and then masked these too with bees stamped on and cut from post-it notes.


I then stamped a border, using a freebie flower stamp from a magazine in Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Soft Canteloupe and then overstamped with Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Cornflower.
After removing the masks this is how I had made my marks...


Hope you will enter the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!