Pages

Saturday, 18 March 2017

A Year of ATCs? Day 77

This is my 77th make for A year of ATCs?


I started with a 2.5 by 3.5 inches rectangle of green card.
I made another background using Ken Oliver Color Burst water colours 
- sprinkling some powders on watercolour paper and then spritzing with water -
and added this to the green card.


I used the Dragons Lair image March Windscoloured with Zig real brush pens, cut out with a stitched die and then added to the green card.
Finally I added a dragonfly embellishment with red ribbon.


This Color Burst background has been my background of choice this month,
 so I decided to use it on my March Mixed Media calendar, matted on green card. 

I added the March dates with this ATC and the Dragons Lair one I made earlier:




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!