Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 21 July 2016

Thursday Inspiration for Imagine That! Digis by Kris



Well - I finished my three months as Guest Designer for

But I can still play with Kristy's images - as I am now on the Design Team!!

This first DT make is a slider card which would fit nicely into the current challenge



I am continuing the theme of Christmas in July and am using items from 'Angel Harpist' which you can find here on the website.


I've used the angel harpist (coloured with Spectrum Noir markers)
 and one of the sentiments.

I have also used a paper from Romance Papers Set 1


I used an A4 piece of Christmas red card. Firstly I made a sleeve for the outside of the card.
I cut a strip of card 8.25 inches by 5.5 inches, and scored this from each end at 2 inches and 2.25 inches. This will fold into a sleeve 4 inches by 5.5 inches with a small overlap which can then be glued.

On the front I added DP and the fussy cut image.


On the back I added a strip of DP to cover the join.


The 'postcard' inside started with a piece of red card 3.75 inches by 5.5 inches,
I printed the sentiment and trimmed it to a rectangle with the sentiment towards the bottom.
I then corner punched this and layered it up was various layers of DP and red card.


The back of the postcard has a plain rectangle suitable for a message
 with just a sticker - sending you warm wishes.

The final task is to punch a hole through the sleeve and thread though some ribbon.
Slide in the postcard taking the ribbon down the sleeve and then tie a knot with the ends.




If you'd like the 'angel harpist' image from the set free, pop over to the FB group here and you will find the download in the files section.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Susan on your DT position. I love Kris. Kris had Sketches By Carly; which was my very first DT and she taught me everything I needed to know on how to use digis, etc. She is a fabulous lady with a terrific family. You will love being on her DT! Her images are incredible. I love what you have created! I am sure you will be an asset to her team. Enjoy! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
    http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the DT.
    It's good to be recognized for your work.
    The harpist is beautiful.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.