Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 19 June 2016

LOC Challenge #135

Challenge #135 is about to start at LOC  "Tic Tac Toe"




Our sponsors are The Goblyn Workshop and Art By Miran





I have used Howlin Helen and Incy Wincy from The Goblyn Workshop, coloured with Promarkers, to make a couple of ATCs. 
I have used Pink, Black and Purple in the tic tac toe and cut the images out.



The backgrounds are just snippets from my scraps. Finally I added some little embellishments - actually Halloween earrings that were never worn!





Definitely quirky, I think,
 so I will link my second ATC to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 214


To finish I added these ATCs to a journal page:





 Looking forward to seeing your makes in the LOC challenges!

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Fun ATC's.
    Love the use of the earrings.
    Helen looks like fun.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.