Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 20 April 2016

More Artistic Expressions


This is another post featuring the latest collection at

Artistic Expressions





Look at those beautiful colours!!

I was fortunate enough to have a mini kit to play with 
- and I showed you my April Calendar at the beginning of the month...





Today I am showing you a BIrthday card...





To start I printed two copies of a paper from the collection on a piece of A4 card. I scored and cut them out with tabs as shown.





I stuck them together to make two slip covers joined in the middle.

 (I could then slide tags into these.) 




I added strips of more paper threaded with ribbon along the bottom edge of both sides.

 I used a punch to cut the holes for this.



Next I made the tags - using more elements from the collection - more ribbon and silver Happy Birthday stickers.


I slid these inside the slip covers...








I added a buckle and more ribbon to tie it together and added another Happy Birthday to this...





I will also add this to the Dragons Lair Sunday Showcase


Do take a look at Dragons Lair Designs for 'Artistic Expressions' and all the other lovely designs!





Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first project. The colors and layers
    are so pretty. Look like a summer day.
    Then I saw that card - fantastic.
    the tattered look is great and the work with all of
    the ribbons is wonderful. I'll be using that idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.