Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 1 February 2016

New Challenge at Crafting from the Heart

Please take a look at my Candy here






Today another CHALLENGE starts at Crafting From The Heart -  "always anything goes"!!

We have a fabulous sponsor for you... 

A Day for Daisies




The image I have used is  A Little Birdie Told Me and I made a gatefold card.






I added just a little colour to the image with Promarkers, cut it out with an oval nesting die and matted it on a greeb scallopped oval to make the topper.



 The base of the card is a 4inch wide strip from a  green 12 by 12 scored at 2, 4, 8 and 10 inches. I used the same card in the 2nd embossing folder I won from
 Pixie's Snippets Playground


I added this to the bottom half of the card base and DP from my stash to the top.



I then added diecuts from Craftstash Apple Blossom and a punched bird from a SU punch.
The card folds flat to go in the envelope...





I will link this to the Catch the Bug Recipe Challenge
the colour orange...three layers in various parts, a bird and a ribbon to tie it together to go in the envelope...



I haven't put a sentiment on this as I thought I could tailor that to the recipient...






Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I have the directions for one of these but haven't tried it.
    Love the sentiment following into the design.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.