Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Tuesday 9 February 2016

IKES WORLD CHALLENGE #56

Please take a look at my Candy here




Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#56) is "LOVE ACTUALLY"...and this is my midway post...


I usually make a lot of Valentine Month - my husband and I were married on Valentine's Day 1976 - this year we will be celebrating our Ruby Wedding...
so this is one of a few makes celebrating 'LOVE'!!

This card is unconventional as it is mainly black and white...






I decided to use one of Ike's Bride images

 

adding just a touch of colour with Promarkers.
Find Ike's images here



Once again it is an easel card, the base and easel both matted with black card then a black and white floral DP from my stash (Dovecraft Back to Basics Monochrome). This image was cut with a nesting die and matted on black.



The sentiment is from LC Designs printed on white card and again die cut and matted on black.



Finally I added some black lace rosettes.




I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World

Happy Crafting!









2 comments:

  1. WoWza !!! That is just a super stunning card and totally gorgeous in b/w. Love your lace rosettes too. Congrats on getting to your Ruby - how amazing that is :-)
    Thanks for making this for my Challenge. :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this.
    black and white make such a fantastic statement.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.