Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 12 February 2015

Smeared and Smudged Bloody Valentine Hop 2015 #2 and SLS DT inspiration


 photo BloodyValentineBlogHopBanner_zpsddcb6a4c.jpg
Hopefully you have arrived here from Susan S and your next stop is Lisa
but if you need to start the hop from the beginning please go back to Black Dragon.
The full blog list is at the bottom...
Today I am including my DT makes for the new Anything Goes Challenge at SLS as well as my hearts...
Firstly then... a 6x6 fat page using the SLS Valentine digi cute angel
I used the same image on one of my chipboard hearts too.
  Both sides of each heart were covered with papers from Kaisercraft  'Key to my Heart' Paper pad
and then edged with either Stickles or heart confetti.
There's a second digi on this heart - Love Languages Heart Digi Digi Doodles
Now another couple of my hearts - first one featuring an ATC...
On the ATC I used Alvira's Tear from Dragonslair Steampunk/Goth collection.

And of course I had to finish with a Grumpy - love lil grumpies - heart



Here's the full Hop List: - do go see some of the fantastic creations!

Black Dragon
Julia
Monique
Jessica
Nan B
Jane
Susan S
Susan R
Lisa
Teresa
Leigh
Fiona
Rebecca
Lady Brayton
Sharon
Kristy
Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. These are really fun, Susan! Love all of the stamps you've used. Gotta say, that is one funky cupid. LOL Great work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great things to love! Fantastic image and sentiment! Fabulous hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You create the most beautiful hearts!
    I do not believe I would call the digi angel "cute."
    You do add some interesting layers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack simply wonderful. Love all here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great projects the designs are very creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your projects, and now I have to go visit some shops, thanks for enabling :P And don't worry, we generally get some nice bright light for about half an hour towards the end of July :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each and every one is delightfully wicked! Wonderful projects today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.