Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Friday 5 December 2014

On the Third Day of Creepmas...

Yes - I am Jolly Blogging!!

 photo JollyBlogger2014_zpse7278384.jpg

You will find the blog roll on the sidebar - I do hope you'll hop along!!
 You should have come from Jane and next stop is Nan
but if you have turned up here by chance, do pop back to Terra for the start!!

So...onto the next page of my fat book...
using 6x6 squares of chipboard, each page covered with papers from
 Lelli-bot Gothic Grunge collection
and then embellished in various ways.
On the Third day of Creepmas... my true love sent to me...

 This time the words are printed on Christmas red card using my computer. 

 
I won this vulture stamp in 31DOH from Las Vegas Stamps.
Having printed it three times using Versafine, I added colour with Promarkers,
 I added 3 hats cut from DP from g c d studios Christmas Collection and Silver Stickles.

Overlooking this strange trio we have Raven Poe from Ike...



You will also find this posted as my DT inspiration for the new Challenge at LOC

SO... so far we have
On the Third day of Creepmas my true love sent to me
Three Felt Hats
Two Googly Eyes
And a Raven in a Dead Tree!


Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. lmao the santa hats and the googly eyes, very fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I LOVE that stamp! Even more with the googly eyes and Santa's hat. Great page! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rolling on the floor laughing! Love their googly eyes too.
    All decked out in their best vests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER Awesome, love it all the way around! So fun!!!

    ~an aside I found a googly eye skele face but did not know how to tag you to show you lol ! You are the pro with googly eyes:)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see the googly skele face, Kim...

      Delete
  5. I love this all the way around--those vultures in their vests are just too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A google eye..yeah! Love these guys and how you dressed them up for creepmas! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heheheheh, LOVE these guys, those googly eyes are a riot and the felt hats are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your book is really making me smile - I love the hats and eyes on these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really enjoying your 12 Days of Creepmas book - this page is just such fun - love the felt hats and googly eyes! Briliant work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness - how I laughed. :-D Those vultures look hysterical in their hats and your Christmas song is brilliant so far. Thanks for using one of my images :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this theme!!! Looking forward to seeing the rest - loving the skellies on here! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.