Pages

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Just another quick card...


 I noticed this Sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch

so I thought I would give it a go...

These butterflies are a bit of a signature element of mine - 
die cut from SU's Beautiful Wings and tied together with twine.


Another favourite is masking an area of my card blank with two edges of torn paper and applying distress ink in the gap - here I used spiced marmalade, wild honey and tea dye and a white card blank.
(The photo is not brilliant - the light in my craft room is not very good at this time of night!)


I overstamped with Versafine - the oval is from Blue Moon Creation Stamps

and the sentiment is a freebie from 'Get Stamping' Magazine.

I will link this to Cas(e) this Sketch 80

...and it made an Honorable Mention!

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies are gorgeous and I love how you masked the card base! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!