Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 29 March 2014

" A circle is round, it has no end. For that is how long we shall be friends!"


The current Get Inky! challenge is to use circles on your project -
Get out all your circle punches and stamps!

Last week I wrote a post explaining how I made the 'flowers' pictured above - they used circular rings of card, ribbons and thread - the sentiments are Get Inky! Stamps.

 Today I am showing how I used them!

I was trying to use the Indian colours of Spring...'Holi' is celebrated here with abandon!


So my first card - I just added the embellishment to a white card blank, with rounded corners.
 I had matted this with some hand-made paper (found in a local bazaar).


 I punched a scalloped circle from this paper, on which to mount the sentiment.
The final touch was the lace around the edges!

My second card used the thread embellishment...I found the lovely thread locally too!


This time I mounted the 'flower' on top of a scalloped circle
 and decided on a circular easel card using yellow card.


The 'leaves' of the 'flower' are also folded circles punched from green card.
 I punched circles from the 'word' paper (from my scraps) to decorate the stand.

Hope you will join the Circle Challenge #10 at Get Inky!!

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.