Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 22 February 2014

New Get Inky! Challenge - use buttons!


I am pretty sure that you, like me, have a huge collection of buttons!
Well, today I am telling you about a challenge where you can use them -
 over at Get Inky! Just use buttons on your project!

You may have seen the love bug I made last week using a Get Inky! idea...


(More details here...)
Of course it needed buttons!

But today I am showing you my DT card - I used my hand cut 'rocker' card base which I like to use as a 'picnic blanket'.


I cut and scored the card and then added some DP with a punched edging.
I then used images and a sentiment from Get Inky's 'Sew Sweet Cupcakes',
 stamping them on some glittery cardstock and cutting them out.


I then added buttons as the 'cherries' - I like to tie a little twine through bigger buttons.

I hope you will join us at Get Inky!
Happy Crafting!


11 comments:

  1. Oh this is really sweet Susan… what a fab design… I love the cupcakes with the pretty buttons… a wonderful sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used the buttons on your creations.
    Gwyneth
    Popping in from the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcakes are yummy and the buttons are a perfect addition! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at SweetStamps.com this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and delicious looking cupcakes :-) Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week, for the Sugar and Spice challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have used the buttons in this project. Thank you for taking part in the polkadoodles challenge .Keeeeeeeeep Crafting xx Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project for our 'sugar & spice' challenge over at polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design - I love the little stamped cupcakes. Thanx for joining us at Fantasy Stampers for our Bingo challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  9. what great design!
    love the cupcakes
    thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers this week!
    hugs
    Debbi DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous...can't fail with cake! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.