Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 18 December 2013

More Hairy legs


This image is for this month's colouring competition on Stamping Dragon's facebook page.
I coloured it with Promarkers and glued it onto a tall cream rectangular card blank,
 matted with paper from Papermania's 12 Days of Christmas. 
I had distressed this around the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
I then added a cut out bone, also distressed around the edges, with a bow,
and the bells and bow - the bells were from my 'bit box'!

I am going to submit this to 

and also


Now for a few sketches...


This a sketch from

and here is my take on it


 I rotated the sketch through 90 degrees...
The image is one that had been stamped and layered for last Christmas -
 it was in my 'to finish' folder!
The papers are from a BoBunny Mistletoe 6x6 pad that I think I bought in Dubai in April.
The brads - well they have been in my stash for years!!

 I am also linking this to

This Sketch is 
Sketch Saturday #257
for Sketch Saturday Challenge 289 - any sketch after #215


and here is my take on it


 I scored and folded a piece of Christmas red card and cut it to fit my envelope.
I then matted and layered with Christmas green and strips of the red.
The image is Digi Darlas Holly and Berries, coloured with Promarkers and with added gems.
At this stage I thought it just needed a little more, so I added the flower (made from a KUTZ die and tiny brad) and stamped the Noel stamp directly on the right side.


I am also linking this card to


My next sketch is Sketch and Scrap December 5th card Sketch


 and here is my take on it...


Another scored and folded piece of Christmas red to make the card base.
 The paper squares are from the same BoBunny pad as above.
The banners are paper tape from Paperchase - maybe next time I will stick them on a backing card as they are a bit see-through!
I used the 'topnote' with my Big Shot to cut a surround for the image and the image itself.
The image is Digi Darlas Noel,  coloured with Promarkers.
Finally the bunting is made from felt and wool!

I am also submitting this to 
What else but The First Noel?

Yes - one more sketch!


And I decided to go away from red and green!!
Not a brilliant picture as the glue still has to dry!


The image is Bugaboo's Winter wishes tag with a little colour from Promarkers and gems.
The papers I have used are from my scraps and the lace is from Paperchase.

Well I started with Stampin' Dragons so I will finish with them...
I am just about to set off for Australia for Christmas and we will be staying in a holiday house - so I have to pack some decorations...I started this bunting for last year but decided the bells were not enough - for this year I have added the buttons...

I am linking this as my second entry to the SDD Challenge - anything but a card


I think that may be all from me for now - see you in the New Year!

Merry Christmas!



26 comments:

  1. WOW! Great cards here. Love your sweet doggie with the reindeer antlers. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards and ideas. Thank you for linking up one of them with us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges. Enjoy your Christmas in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fantastic cards! Love what you did with the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards! I love all the stamps you used, the Noel one is my favorite though! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on these cards! Love them! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of great Christmas cards Susan and I love the Noel image on the card you made for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch n Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of pretty Christmas cards, Susan! Love the first image! He's so cute! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - you've been busy, and every one of them is great. I love your addition of the bone and bell to the first one.
    Gwyneth
    From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW you have been busy hun. FAB cards all round. I REALLY like the second one down, the sketch. Something Id like to try more of.
    Popping in from the SDD Blog ladder xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the image you used from Digi Darla also great with the wool banner....

    Thank you for playing with us at Digi Darla this week
    Good luck
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you have been one busy lady! Love the way you have done the little Rocky Reindeer with the added little bells!!!

    I'm here from the SDD FB group blog ladder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness you have been busy, all these cards are wonderful and festive. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is a lot of cards for one post, all beautifully done. I'm glad that you had the chance to enter one of them into our current challenge over at Digi Darla's. I really like your felt banner and that cool tape. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Good luck and I hope we see you again in future challenges.

    Lisa D., Digi Darla's Challenges, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card. Love the colors. Great take. Thanks for playing along with us at
    Sketch N Scrap.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow.. you have created some amazing cards. I love them all. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Digi Darla this week.

    Emily T, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those banners in your Noel card. Great take in the sketch. So glad you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Susan, you pack a LOT into a post! All of your cards are incredible and so perfect for the challenges! But my favorite was the one you started out with. I mean, seriously? That doggie could NOT be any cuter!! Happy Holidays! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your cards are fab! Love your use of felt!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab cards, just popping by from the Stamping Dragon FB Blog ladder xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great collection of cards! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you have been busy! Great cards and a fabulous take on our sketch at Sketch n Stash, thanks for playing along with us, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful cards Susan! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Goodness, you've been busy!
    We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" LAST sketch of 2013 Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for the 2014 Stella Says Sketch beginning Sunday, January 12!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lots of cute cards! Thanks for playing in our Stella Says Sketch challenge. Hope to see you around Bugaboo a lot in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Should have also added--thanks for playing in our Favorite Christmas Song challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty cards, I love the cute dog. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.