Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Tuesday 30 April 2013

ATCs and more

My most recent ATC's have just arrived at the swap in the UK -
 I was having fun playing with Tim Holtz ATC die and the Mini Tattered Floral Set.
I used the latter to cut paper, card, fabric and felt...


I think my favourite one is the felt one...

Today I have been with a group of friends crafting - a lovely day!
I spent the time trying out 'flat bows' on a couple of card blanks...

Here the ribbon is basically tied through two small punched holes about 1/4 inch apart...
These cards are now ready for images between the tri-fold and more embellishments...




And colouring with my Promarkers.

The image and sentiment on this card are Kris B's digis - 'Bella and Skipper' and 'Hello my friend'
I am submitting the card to

It is an easel card with papers from my scrap bag and a few bows and gems...


Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. *squeal* Oh Susan, I just love this card from your coloring to the elegant papers, to the adorable gingham bows on the side (they match her hair bow!) Beautiful creation... thanks SO MUCH for playing along this time at Imagine That! Digis by Kris™ - you got this in just in the knick of time!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.